The search for control over hybrid IT spend
Solving Southeast Asia's data center, cloud & edge infrastructure capacity challenges
We've transformed the 14th annual DCD>Singapore into a fully-interactive virtual conference that will explore the full on-premise/off-premise infrastructure ecosystem, from enterprise to hyperscale, and colocation to edge.
Broadcasting on 15-16 September, tune into DCD>Singapore to:
- Build your industry knowledge with free-to-view case studies, panels, and presentations
- Get answers to your key questions during live Q&A with our expert speakers
- Share your experiences during roundtable discussions & speed networking sessions
- Discover the latest data center technology during our tech showcases
- Schedule virtual 1-2-1 meetings with speakers, fellow delegates, and industry partners
- Connect with 1,800+ of your peers through our DCD>Networking Platform
With an unmatched audience of data center senior executives and technical teams tuning in from across ASEAN, register now to secure your place at this is a unmissable virtual conference!
Your DCD virtual conference experience
- Learn from a conference agenda packed with industry experts
- Interact through live Q&A, instant polls and social media
- Network with your peers on our AI-driven 1-2-1 meeting platform
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables
Connect with speakers & delegates live!
Registered delegates from the buy-side ecosystem can now connect with other professionals on our easy to use virtual networking platform. If you want to meet new people and gain the types of valuable insights you only get talking to people who share similar challenges, then this is the virtual alternative to meeting at a physical event.
- Join roundtables discussions after each conference session
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with our expert speakers and other delegates
- Meet new people with virtual speed networking
The COVID-19 pandemic is radically changing how professionals now access the knowledge and networking they previously got at industry events.
Here are just some of the companies that are regularly represented at DCD>Singapore. Registered delegates can see who will be coming this year on the platform.
As the data center industry is growing, particularly in Asia, events like DCD>Singapore play a critical role to create awareness and contribute to the growth of the industry in the APAC region.Robin Khuda, Founder & CEO, AirTrunk
DCD's pivot to digital has been impressive. Our first experience of virtual conference has been a great success.Zahl Limbuwala, Executive Director Strategy, CBRE Data Centre Solutions
The event in Singapore has been fantastic with a great crowd, and I always meet new people that bring more value to my career, my life and my own personal education.Mark Thiele, Executive Director - Edge Cloud, Edge Gravity by Ericsson
Broadcast DCD>San Francisco VIRTUAL
Broadcast DCD>Europe VIRTUAL
Broadcast DCD>Virginia VIRTUAL
Awards Global Awards 2020