Toward the self-driving data center
DC Professional Ltd. [DCPRO] was formed in 2011 to service the professional development needs of the rapidly evolving mission critical IT infrastructure industry. Since its incorporation the company has provided classroom training to more than 12,000 students around the world - in many languages - through its network of expert instructors, and has delivered more than 15,000 modules of online training.
DCPRO was the first company in the sector:
- To develop a hierarchical learning framework
- To deliver courseware in local language
- To develop a global network of expert instructors
- To design a portfolio of online courses
- To deploy a state-of-the-art Learning Management System
- To create a skills assessment tool
- To develop a full corporate training solution
DCPRO is a wholly owned subsidiary of DatacenterDynamics, the industry's most influential media and events brand.
From industry-certified courses to customized technology training, including in-house developed courses, you can choose from the very latest data center learning and development courses. Courses are developed and managed through the industry’s first online Training Academy hosted on our Learning Management System.
Conference Session Panel: How else can we build data centers?
Conference Session Panel: Where next for the data center workforce? We ask the next generation
Conference Session Keynote: What the future data center could (and should) look like
Conference Session Panel: What are the hurdles to building at scale & speed in Southeast Asia?