A report looking at the current trends in mission critical operations using data gathered from DCD surveys
What kind of IT infrastructure do future enterprise IT workloads need?
Almost a year and a half after the video-conferencing explosion, crypto-boom and transition from “brick-and-mortar” to cloud, we return “virtually” to New York, to track the gargantuan evolution of enterprise digital infrastructure.
With a vast financial hub, healthcare system and notable corporations listed on the Fortune 500, NYSE tasked with responding to the needs of a “24/7” city, we’re hosting a global conversation to ask what kind of infrastructure will be needed to support the future of the enterprise IT workload. Episodes will answer:
- Which new construction methods are being used to build data centers in metro areas?
- Where will the enterprise workloads of the future be housed in a post-pandemic world?
- How are operators operating high density compute remotely?
- How can power capacity be maximized in smaller, retrofit footprints?
As a series subscriber, you will...
- Learn from industry experts across 22 episodes, available to stream live or on-demand
- Discover additional resources, like whitepapers & fact sheets, in our resources hub
- Network with your peers in our exclusive networking group, available year-round
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables, led by industry experts
Broadcast DCD>Building at Scale | Stream on-demandHow can you continue to deliver on data center construction demand and meet the need for speed?
Broadcast DCD>Keeping IT Cool | Stream on-demandA deep dive into the future of thermodynamics for information technology
Broadcast DCD>Critical Power | Stream on-demandHow is power infrastructure inside the data center adapting to the burgeoning demand for compute?
Where next for enterprise data center decision making in a hybrid world?