What kind of IT infrastructure do future enterprise IT workloads need?
Almost a year and a half after the video-conferencing explosion, crypto-boom and transition from “brick-and-mortar” to cloud, we return “virtually” to New York, to track the gargantuan evolution of enterprise digital infrastructure.
With a vast financial hub, healthcare system and notable corporations listed on the Fortune 500, NYSE tasked with responding to the needs of a “24/7” city, we’re hosting a global conversation to ask what kind of infrastructure will be needed to support the future of the enterprise IT workload. Episodes will answer:
- Which new construction methods are being used to build data centers in metro areas?
- Where will the enterprise workloads of the future be housed in a post-pandemic world?
- How are operators operating high density compute remotely?
- How can power capacity be maximized in smaller, retrofit footprints?
As a series subscriber, you will...
- Learn from industry experts across 22 episodes, available to stream live or on-demand
- Discover additional resources, like whitepapers & fact sheets, in our resources hub
- Network with your peers in our exclusive networking group, available year-round
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables, led by industry experts
How can you continue to deliver on data center construction demand and meet the need for speed?
Broadcast DCD>Keeping IT Cool | Stream on-demandA deep dive into the future of thermodynamics for information technology
Broadcast DCD>Critical Power | Stream on-demandHow is power infrastructure inside the data center adapting to the burgeoning demand for compute?
Broadcast DCD>Asia-Pacific | Edge to CloudWhere next for enterprise data center decision making in a hybrid world?