Strategies for reducing operational expenditure whilst maximizing operational resiliency and efficiency
A deep dive into data center cooling technology & the challenges of managing higher density deployments
We’re bringing together the leading experts on data center cooling from across the world for a deep dive into IT thermodynamics as the industry approaches the 100KW rack. Free-cooling, evaporative cooling, immersion, direct-to-chip, GPUs, TPUs and the rest will be explored in detail with case studies and cutting edge insight from the market. Here are some of the experts you will hear from:
- Dr Rabih Bashroush, Uptime Institute
- Dr Jon Summers, RISE SICS North
- Dustin Demetriou, IBM
- Don Beaty, DLB Associates
- Robert Tozer, Operational Intelligence
With 18 free-to-view expert sessions this conference will span both European and North American time zones to ensure that this is a truly global conversation. Hosted on our fully interactive platform you’ll be able to participate in live Q&A, audience polls and thought-leadership sessions with over 1,000 other virtual delegates.
Your DCD virtual conference experience
- Learn from a conference agenda packed with industry experts
- Interact through live Q&A, instant polls and social media
- Network with your peers on our AI-driven 1-2-1 meeting platform
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables
Connect with speakers & delegates live!
Registered owner/operator delegates can now connect with other professionals on our easy to use virtual networking platform. If you want to meet new people and gain the types of valuable insights you only get talking to people who share similar challenges, then this is the virtual alternative to meeting at a physical event.
- Join roundtables discussions after each conference session
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with our expert speakers and other delegates
- Meet new people on virtual speed networking
- Get advice at the genius bar
The COVID-19 pandemic is radically changing how professionals now access the knowledge and networking they previously got at industry events.
We've gone virtual and everyone loves it!
Broadcast DCD>New York VIRTUAL (Fall edition)As the world comes out of lockdown, how will Enterprise data center infrastructure need to evolve
Broadcast DCD>Singapore VIRTUALSolving Southeast Asia's data center, cloud & edge infrastructure capacity challenges
Broadcast DCD>Sydney VIRTUALThe leading virtual conference for data center & cloud professionals in Australia & New Zealand
Broadcast DCD>San Francisco VIRTUALWe're hosting a global conversation about the evolution of hyperscale and its impact on the industry