Data Center Health & Safety
- 1 Hours
We have developed this 60min online induction program for your IT and facilities staff, maintenance contractors, customers or anyone that comes into contact with your data center environment.
- Explain the role of a data center and how it relates to the corporate enterprise mission critical culture.
- Describe the concept of critical awareness and its importance to the mission critical industry, the client’s needs and the corporate bottom line.
- Identify how to assess and communicate risk and take preventative action.
- Recognise conditions that are hazardous to a mission critical data center.
- Identify the different types of mission critical equipment and its importance to the data center.
- Outline the key standard operating procedures, alarm response and emergency action procedures and their role in
- Emergency Systems
- Hardware / software
- IT service, maintenance, monitoring, control
- Cabling & networks
- Power and Cooling services
- BMS monitoring