Data Center Cooling
- 4 Hours
Understand the best practices used when installing and operating a facility’s cooling system. While a reliable and high quality supply of electrical power is a top priority for data centers, the ability to provide effective and efficient cooling to a facility is equally important. Higher equipment densities and increasing loads are creating significant cooling issues that require a holistic approach to solve.
- Indicate data center cooling methods and processes that are supported by air or liquid cooling
- Identify how to properly use the ASHRAE TC9.9 Psychometric Chart
- Define and describe technologies and equipment utilized inside and outside of the Datacom facility
- Indicate the function of an economizer design within a data center
- Identify the function of each component in the HVAC cooling loop
This course has met the required standards for and is endorsed, approved or accredited by the organisations listed below. Upon successful completion of this course, individuals are eligible to obtain CPD/ PDH units. Further details about our relationship with each organisation will be made available upon request.
- Building HVAC
- Heat Transfer
- Cooling Calculations
- Psychometric Chart
- CRAC & CRAH
- Pumps and Valves
- Alternative Cooling