As the world comes out of lockdown, how will Enterprise data center infrastructure need to evolve
After a rollercoaster 6 months, we’re returning to NYC “virtually”, for a second bite at the big apple. As a major financial hub, home to NASDAQ, NYSE and many of the Fortune 500, and one of the cities most impacted by COVID-19, we’re hosting a global conversation about how the relationship between the Enterprise and their data centers is shifting in response to the pandemic. We’ll be asking:
- What technology and investment decisions is COVID-19 accelerating?
- How are operators dealing with strained supply chains, network traffic surges and workforce restrictions?
- What about business continuity and contingency planning?
.....and much more. Broadcasting on September 1-3, DCD>New York will bring together all parts of the enterprise data center ecosystem to discuss its future in-front of and with an anticipated audience of more than 2,000 professionals.
Virtual conference in numbers
- Learn from a conference agenda packed with industry experts
- Interact through live Q&A, instant polls and social media
- Network with your peers on our AI-driven 1-2-1 meeting platform
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables
Connect with speakers & delegates live!
Registered delegates from the buy-side ecosystem can now connect with other professionals on our easy to use virtual networking platform. If you want to meet new people and gain the types of valuable insights you only get talking to people who share similar challenges, then this is the virtual alternative to meeting at a physical event.
- Join roundtables discussions after each conference session
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with our expert speakers and other delegates
- Meet new people with virtual speed networking
The COVID-19 pandemic is radically changing how professionals now access the knowledge and networking they previously got at industry events.
Here are just some of the companies that are regularly represented at DCD>New York. Registered delegates can see who will be coming this year on the platform.
Healthcare & Pharma
Broadcasting & Media
Other Fortune 500
Sagi Brody, CTO, Webair
For a convention focused on data center and cloud, this virtual conference is a great example of how these technologies can quickly be deployed in response to a crazy and fast-changing world. Nicely done!
Zahl Limbuwala, Executive Director Strategy, CBRE Data Centre Solutions
DCD's pivot to digital has been impressive. Our first experience of virtual conference has been a great success.
Edmund Elizalde, Critical Facilities Consultants
DCD sets the bar for high quality data center industry events, networking and knowledge-sharing.