From COVID-19 to climate change, what role is Europe’s data center industry playing in recovery and response?
Data centers and the cloud are in the public eye more than ever before as the pandemic has demonstrated society’s almost total reliance on digital infrastructure and capacity demands are going through the roof. The major players from across Europe’s data center ecosystem will come together for a definitive conversation about the future of the industry at DCD>London. We’ll be asking:
- How will future capacity requirements fit with the European Green Deal and the transition to a low carbon economy?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic precipitate a rapid expansion of edge across Europe?
- Are the economics of the data center industry shifting and if so, where to?
Our 19th annual event will now be virtual! We’re broadcasting on 10-12 November, with a programme focused on European innovation, that will engage an anticipated audience of more than 2,500 professionals on a fully interactive digital experience.
Your DCD virtual conference experience
- Learn from a conference agenda packed with industry experts
- Interact through live Q&A, instant polls and social media
- Network with your peers on our AI-driven 1-2-1 meeting platform
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables
2019 speakers included
Connect with speakers & delegates live!
Registered delegates from the buy-side ecosystem can now connect with other professionals on our easy to use virtual networking platform. If you want to meet new people and gain the types of valuable insights you only get talking to people who share similar challenges, then this is the virtual alternative to meeting at a physical event.
- Join roundtables discussions after each conference session
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with our expert speakers and other delegates
- Meet new people with virtual speed networking
The COVID-19 pandemic is radically changing how professionals now access the knowledge and networking they previously got at industry events.
Here are just some of the companies that are regularly represented at DCD>London. Registered delegates can see who will be coming this year on the platform.
Data Center Operators
Kevin Brown, Schneider Electric
DCD does a great job at putting together an event that enables us to share some of our perspectives but also to be able to get feedback from people.
Zahl Limbuwala, Executive Director Strategy, CBRE Data Centre Solutions
DCD's pivot to digital has been impressive. Our first experience of virtual conference has been a great success.
Oman N Elissa, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
DCD sets the bar for high quality data center industry events, networking and knowledge-sharing.
How can you keep up with growing data center capacity demands sustainably and at speed?
Conference DCD>Control & Automate VIRTUALHow is COVID-19 going to change the way we operate data centers?
Conference DCD>Critical Power VIRTUALBuilding resilient power architectures for data center, edge & cloud infrastructure
Conference DCD>Keeping IT Cool VIRTUALA deep dive into data center cooling technology & the challenges of managing higher density deployments