A guide to understanding top-down DCIM, and why it matters
How is the colo industry evolving to meet unrelenting capacity demands?
The rise and rise of Northern Virginia’s data center boom has continued largely unencumbered by a pandemic or a global supply chain shortage, with the region outpacing absorption levels by 7:1 in comparison to the second most active market in the country.
It is little surprise that a flood of investment into cloud-friendly, interconnection-rich facilities and a gradual ‘opening up’ of the world has spurred on multi-MW builds this year, though the landlords of digital infrastructure will need to a route to balance unchartered demand with profitable supply and green operation as they journey towards a net-zero future.
As we host the world’s leading voices on multi-site and multi-tenant computing, we will ask:
- Who is the anchor tenant of the future and what will they want from their landlords?
- Soaring demand, component delays and labor shortages - is data center procurement broken?
- What does the future hold for colocation in a cloud-first world?
As a series subscriber, you will...
- Learn from industry experts across 16 episodes, available to stream live or on-demand
- Discover additional resources, like whitepapers & fact sheets, in our resources hub
- Network with your peers in our exclusive DCD networking group
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables, led by industry experts
More series on-demand:
Broadcast DCD>Critical Power | Stream on-demandHow is power infrastructure inside the data center adapting to the burgeoning demand for compute?
Broadcast DCD>Keeping IT Cool | Stream on-demandA deep dive into the future of thermodynamics for information technology
Broadcast DCD>Building at Scale | Stream on-demandHow can you continue to deliver on data center construction demand and meet the need for speed?
What's next for advanced data center management & operations?