Toward the self-driving data center
How is the colo industry evolving to meet unrelenting capacity demands?
The rise and rise of Northern Virginia’s data center boom has continued largely unencumbered by a pandemic or a global supply chain shortage, with the region outpacing absorption levels by 7:1 in comparison to the second most active market in the country.
It is little surprise that a flood of investment into cloud-friendly, interconnection-rich facilities and a gradual ‘opening up’ of the world has spurred on multi-MW builds this year, though the landlords of digital infrastructure will need to a route to balance unchartered demand with profitable supply and green operation as they journey towards a net-zero future.
As we host the world’s leading voices on multi-site and multi-tenant computing, we will ask:
- Who is the anchor tenant of the future and what will they want from their landlords?
- Soaring demand, component delays and labor shortages - is data center procurement broken?
- What does the future hold for colocation in a cloud-first world?
As a series subscriber, you will...
- Learn from industry experts across 16 episodes, available to stream live or on-demand
- Discover additional resources, like whitepapers & fact sheets, in our resources hub
- Network with your peers in our exclusive DCD networking group
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables, led by industry experts
More series on-demand:
Broadcast DCD>Critical Power | Stream on-demandHow is power infrastructure inside the data center adapting to the burgeoning demand for compute?
Broadcast DCD>Keeping IT Cool | Stream on-demandA deep dive into the future of thermodynamics for information technology
Broadcast DCD>Building at Scale | Stream on-demandHow can you continue to deliver on data center construction demand and meet the need for speed?
What's next for advanced data center management & operations?