Data Center Design Innovation Award
Data centers come in many forms, from modest-sized inner city data centers, to high rise multi-story facilities through to massive campus style wholesale developments and hyperscale facilities ready to house the biggest clients. How can design ensure that any data center is fit for its operational purpose through its life and can meet or exceed client requirements?
The judging panel will be looking for both greenfield and brownfield developments that have pushed the boundaries in terms of design and construction, to deliver a building that overcame any unique challenges and met or exceeded the original project objectives.
- To qualify, all or part of the project must be operational by 1st September 2021.
- At least some of the work on this project or solution must have been conducted in the 12 months before the entry is submitted.
- Architects, consulting engineers and contractors can nominate design projects on behalf of their clients and assist in the preparation of the entry.
- This award will be presented jointly to the company for whom the data center was built and the company responsible for its design.
- This Award is open to both enterprise and service data centers.