See the key topics shaping this year's agenda at the only national event for colo, cloud, telco & MSP
The Future of Digital Infrastructure for Colo, Telco, Cloud & MSP
5th Annual Show: At a Glance
- 500+ Attendees
- 50+ Speakers
- 9+ Hours of Dedicated Networking
- 40+ Sponsors & Exhibitors
The Dallas-Fort Worth area is an economic powerhouse supporting multiple tech enabled sectors such as defence, financial services, information technology and transportation. Dallas itself serves as one of the most important telecoms interconnection points in the country making it a magnet for data center activity.
This national event pulls together the most senior decision makers from the world of colocation, cloud and telco data centers to discuss how the next generation of Infrastructure-as-a-service will be designed, built and interconnected.
Building at Scale & Speed
Exploring greenfield design, construction techniques and supply chain challenges
Planning for 5G, AI & Edge
Planning for growth and predicting capacity demands for evolving digital infrastructure architectures
Energy Smart Infrastructure
Designing and operating hi-efficiency, hi-reliability and hi-density mission critical environments
The Business of Data Centers
Developing successful global site selection and energy procurement strategies
See which industry-driven themes are shaping the agenda at this year's event
Get a taste for what you can expect at this year's event with three complimentary presentations
Recap on the key trends under discussion at last year's event with exclusive interviews, presentations and more
Ahead of DCD>Dallas, our editorial team explores the United State's National AI strategy
Connect with over 450+ pre-qualified buyers shaping the future of digital infrastructure
Join 40+ leading technology vendors at the only national event for colo, cloud, telecoms & MSP
See which senior leaders attended last year
- Enterprise FREE Just 160 Passes Available!
- Service Provider FREE Just 260 Passes Available!
- AEC/Advisory FREE Just 160 Passes Available!
- Technology Vendor $796 Register by 09/06 to save $499!
You qualify for a free enterprise pass if:
- Your company is an enterprise with data-center needs
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration and operations of an IT organization, data center or cloud services.
Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for an enterprise pass, and should apply for a VENDOR pass.
You qualify for a free service provider pass if:
- Your company is an owner/operator of:
- Private, on‐premise data center
- Multi‐tenant co-location data center
- Internet host, telecom provider, carrier hotel d) Cloud IaaS/PaaS
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration
and operations of data center or cloud services.
Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for a free service provider pass, and should apply for a VENDOR pass.
You qualify for a free advisory pass if:
- Your company is a technical consultancy (architect, engineering, building/design / system integration) not a professional services firm.
- Your firm is NOT engaged in, and does not earn revenues directly from, the selling or reselling of any products as a dealer, distributor or value-adder. You must not be engaged in sales/business development activity.
You need to purchase a vendor pass if your organisation provides technology, products or services to the data center sector and you, as an individual work in a senior management, marketing or business development role.
Rick Einhorn, EYP Mission Critical Facilities
DCD is an invaluable source for both thought leadership, the introduction of cutting edge ideas and simply for developing new business opportunities.
Oman N Elissa, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
DCD sets the bar for high quality data center industry events, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Kevin Brown, Schneider Electric
DCD does a great job at putting together an event that enables us to share some of our perspectives but also to be able to get feedback from people.