Building experts have long understood that poor indoor air quality poses a major threat to health and cognitive function.
The pandemic has brought this reality home to all of us – no organization can afford to have their spaces perceived as unsafe.
TycheTools’ AQaaS delivers peace of mind for facilities managers and building users alike.
AQaaS provides managers and building users with real-time, actionable information on air quality, thermal behavior, comfort, and building anomalies.
Tyche Tools' Artiﬁcial Intelligence-driven solution gives facilities managers the power to control, improve and, ultimately, automate air quality control, delivering both peace of mind and potentially signiﬁcant efficiency-related savings.
The AQaaS value proposition
- Easily installed and operated without disruptions to on-going operations or connections to existing infrastructure.
- Real-time air quality data (CO2, temperature, and humidity) and alarms via TycheTools' operations dashboard and an anonymous APP for building users.
- AI-driven recommendations for operational improvements to optimize health, comfort, and building efficiency.
- Fully customizable reports for operators of individual and multiple buildings, including documented progress on ESG-related objectives.
- Easily integrated with other data like BMS, power and HVAC equipment, and DCIM.
How it works
- The TycheTools AQaaS platform leverages the latest sensor and AI technology and our extensive experience in energy efficiency in mission critical environments to deliver a highly scalable, safe, and secure monitoring solution with no single points of failure.
- AQaaS provides building operators with a greater understanding of air quality and energy usage patterns, enabling them to anticipate and address potential risks while achieving previously unattainable levels of operational efficiency.
- Once TycheTools sensors are installed, they collect unprecedented amounts of data on thermal behavior, humidity, and air quality to map detailed air quality and energy trends. Advanced algorithms direct operator attention to the most important risks and highest-value efficiency opportunities.
- AQaaS can be up and running in hours, delivering health, operating efficiency, and peace of mind, anywhere, at any scale.
Want to know more? Check out the online demo, available on demand here.
More from TycheTools
A whitepaper looking at the most common ESG metrics used in the industry and how you can deliver them
Life on the Edge can be tough; here we explore four key considerations to help operators at the Edge mitigate downtime and risk
What if the tool to optimize the efficiency of your facilities, reducing costs and your carbon footprint while increasing reliability with a simple and non-intrusive solution already exists?