What to expect at DCD>Connect | New York
Three dedicated content stages. Best-in-class technology discovery. Unparalleled networking opportunities. Here's what you can expect at this year's event:
New for 2024: DCD>Investment Forum
Explore the current and upcoming investment & financing trends underpinning the digital infrastructure sector:
Following a successful launch in London, the DCD>Investment Forum will launch in New York on March 18.
Bringing together CFOs and finance teams from data center operators across North America looking to raise capital, alongside investors from major financial institutions, REITs, Institutional Investors, Infrastructure funds, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, brokers & advisory teams, this closed door, half day event will explore the current and upcoming investment and financing trends underpinning the digital infrastructure sector.
Fast-track your technology discovery with interactive tech exchange sessions:
Tech Exchange Sessions take place on March 18. They connect you with like-minded delegates and our event partners for short 15 minute group get-to-know-you discussions centered around specific technologies and services.
We'll be exploring the following technologies and services in New York:
- Facilities Management
- Power & Sustainability
- Networking & Connectivity
Three unmissable content stages, over 100+ expert speakers
We'll be running three dedicated content stages live on the Show Floor on March 19, where you can hear from industry experts as they explore the challenges and opportunities currently shaping the North American market, with plenty of opportunities for live Q&A!
With over 100+ expert speakers set to share their insights, you can expect to hear from:
- Refugio Fernandez, Head of Supply Chain - Cloud Infrastructure, Dropbox
- Jennifer Fritzsche, Managing Director, Greenhill & Co.
- Jennifer Ruch, Director - Sustainability, Oracle
- Herb Tracy, Global Director - Critical Site Operations, BlackRock
- Joe Liccardo, Vice President - Data Center Operations, CoreSite
- Ray Sidler, CEO, DataVerge
- Steve Perry, President & Vice President - Operations, Digital Fortress
- James Repass, Vice President - Data Center Facilities Operations, Mid Atlantic Region, QTS Data Centers
- Mike Licitra, Vice President - Solutions Architecture, Stream Data Centers
- Jeff Uphues, CEO, DC Blox
- Robert Yandrofski, CTO, CloudBurst Data Centers
- Haynes Strader, Chief Development Officer, Skybox Datacenters
Gain exclusive insights into new technologies and product development roadmaps from 80+ leading suppliers on the Show Floor on March 19:
With opportunities to:
Explore DCD>White Space areas
With designated areas across the Show Floor that showcase the latest product and kit
Ask the experts your key questions
Talk to dedicated product experts live on the show floor, with opportunities for Q&A and informal follow up discussions
Preview emerging technologies
Gain exclusive insights into emerging technologies, with video-previews and behind-the-scenes insights into product development roadmaps
Build relationships with suppliers from across North America
Connect with partners who suit your ongoing project requirements, to accelerate & inform your buying experience
Network with peers in-style with a host of unrivalled networking opportunities:
VIP guests can enjoy complimentary access to the VIP Networking Lounge throughout the event - a dedicated space for you to catch up on emails, host private conversations away from the Show Floor, or take some downtime from the event. The VIP Networking Lounge gives you the necessary space to do what’s important to you, with complimentary refreshments available throughout the event.
You'll also enjoy access to:
Celebrate opening night alongside 1,200+ of the industry's biggest names
Closed-door networking lunches
VIP guests can enjoy 3-course closed-door lunches focused on key industry topics on both March 18 & 19
VIP Cocktail Hour
Invited guests can join their peers for a private cocktail hour away from the Show Floor on March 19
VIP Private Dinner
Invited guests can join peers for an exclusive networking dinner on March 18, wrapping up the day one networking in style!
Tickets for DCD>Connect | New York:
- VIP All Access Pass Free March 18 & 19
- Investment Forum Pass Free March 18 & 19 (Includes access to DCD>Connect | New York)
- Showfloor Pass Free March 19 only
- All Access Paid Pass $2,995 March 18 & 19
Who can apply?
VIP Passes are available to representatives from Hyperscale/Cloud, Enterprise and Investment companies, as well as those from Colocation and AEC/Advisory who are not in a Business Development/Sales/Marketing role.
Technology Vendors and Recruitment firms are not eligible for a VIP All Access Pass, but can purchase an All Access Paid Pass.
*Please note that due to capacity limits we are only able to allocate 10 VIP All Access passes per AEC/Advisory company. There are no capacity limits on groups from Hyperscale/Cloud, Enterprise, Investment, or Colocation companies, however those with sales, marketing or business development roles must book either a Show Floor Access pass or contact [email protected] to book a paid two-day access pass for $1,295.
VIP All Access Passes include:
- Access to all of the content and networking taking place on March 18-19
- A VIP Welcome Lunch
- Access to chatham-house debates and workshops on March 18
- Access to the Technology Exchanges on March 18
- Access to the Icebreaker Reception on the evening of March 18
- Access to closed-door Hosted Lunch Briefings
- Access to the VIP Lounge throughout the event
- Full access to the showfloor, three industry-leading content stages & best-in-class networking opportunities
Who can apply?
A limited number of complimentary passes are available for eligible operators, institutional and private investors and supporting advisors to join the forum.
Complimentary passes are available to:
- CFOs & finance teams from colocation and cloud providers
- Institutional Investors from: major financial institutions; insurance companies, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds
- Private wealth managers & family office representatives
- Brokers & advisory service providers
- Analysts covering alternatives/real estate/TM
An Investment Forum Pass gives you access to:
- All of the content & networking sessions taking place during the forum on March 18
- Access to the DCD>Connect | New York Networking Party on the evening of March 18
- Access to the wider DCD>Connect | New York event on March 19
Who can apply?
Enterprise, Hyperscale and Investment companies, as well as those from Colocation and AEC/Advisory companies (including those with sales, marketing & business development job titles). Resellers and Systems Integrators are also eligible for Showfloor passes.
A Showfloor Pass gives you complimentary access to all of the content taking place on the March 19 (8:00am - 5:00pm), as well as access to the showfloor so you can network with technology vendors and solutions providers who suit your buying needs.
Showfloor Passes do not include access to Day One of the event, Hosted Lunch Briefings, the VIP Networking Lounge or hosted food and beverages.
Who can apply?
All Access Paid Passes are available for Technology Vendors and Recruiters looking to attend both days of DCD>Connect | New York.Apply for a Pass