DCD>Data Center Investment Forum (March 18)
Exploring the current and upcoming investment & financing trends underpinning the digital infrastructure sector
Following a successful launch in London, the DCD>Data Center Investment Forum will launch in New York on March 18. Bringing together CFOs and finance teams from data center operators across North America looking to raise capital, alongside investors from major financial institutions, REITs, Institutional Investors, Infrastructure funds, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, brokers & advisory teams, this closed door, half day event will explore the current and upcoming investment and financing trends underpinning the digital infrastructure sector.
You can expect expert insight into:
- Market trends: Macroeconomics, valuations & market evolution
- Reimagining Debt-funding: Financing opportunities for digital infrastructure
- Navigating regulations, optimizing business models and embracing innovation
- New opportunities: Locations, technologies & infrastructure expansion
- The impact of ESG: Energy economics and the net-zero journey
- What's next for digital infrastructure investment
Please note, to attend the DCD>Data Center Investment Forum, you will need to book a dedicated Investment Forum pass when booking. (See eligibility criteria below)
Tickets for DCD>Connect | New York:
- VIP All Access Pass Free March 18 & 19
- Investment Forum Pass Free March 18 & 19 (Includes access to DCD>Connect | New York)
- Showfloor Pass Free March 19 only
- All Access Paid Pass $2,995 March 18 & 19
Who can apply?
VIP Passes are available to representatives from Hyperscale/Cloud, Enterprise and Investment companies, as well as those from Colocation and AEC/Advisory who are not in a Business Development/Sales/Marketing role.
Technology Vendors and Recruitment firms are not eligible for a VIP All Access Pass, but can purchase an All Access Paid Pass.
*Please note that due to capacity limits we are only able to allocate 10 VIP All Access passes per AEC/Advisory company. There are no capacity limits on groups from Hyperscale/Cloud, Enterprise, Investment, or Colocation companies, however those with sales, marketing or business development roles must book either a Show Floor Access pass or contact [email protected] to book a paid two-day access pass for $1,295.
VIP All Access Passes include:
- Access to all of the content and networking taking place on March 18-19
- A VIP Welcome Lunch
- Access to chatham-house debates and workshops on March 18
- Access to the Technology Exchanges on March 18
- Access to the Icebreaker Reception on the evening of March 18
- Access to closed-door Hosted Lunch Briefings
- Access to the VIP Lounge throughout the event
- Full access to the showfloor, three industry-leading content stages & best-in-class networking opportunities
Who can apply?
A limited number of complimentary passes are available for eligible operators, institutional and private investors and supporting advisors to join the forum.
Complimentary passes are available to:
- CFOs & finance teams from colocation and cloud providers
- Institutional Investors from: major financial institutions; insurance companies, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds
- Private wealth managers & family office representatives
- Brokers & advisory service providers
- Analysts covering alternatives/real estate/TM
An Investment Forum Pass gives you access to:
- All of the content & networking sessions taking place during the forum on March 18
- Access to the DCD>Connect | New York Networking Party on the evening of March 18
- Access to the wider DCD>Connect | New York event on March 19
Who can apply?
Enterprise, Hyperscale and Investment companies, as well as those from Colocation and AEC/Advisory companies (including those with sales, marketing & business development job titles). Resellers and Systems Integrators are also eligible for Showfloor passes.
A Showfloor Pass gives you complimentary access to all of the content taking place on the March 19 (8:00am - 5:00pm), as well as access to the showfloor so you can network with technology vendors and solutions providers who suit your buying needs.
Showfloor Passes do not include access to Day One of the event, Hosted Lunch Briefings, the VIP Networking Lounge or hosted food and beverages.
Who can apply?
All Access Paid Passes are available for Technology Vendors and Recruiters looking to attend both days of DCD>Connect | New York.Apply for a Pass
Data Center Investment Forum Agenda
Filter by Theme
Market trends - Macroeconomic outlook, decreased competition and increased investment