There are so many different types of edge deployments, supporting different applications, that to attempt to identify any single “perfect” rack is a hopeless exercise. However, the right edge rack for any given deployment does exist and that’s what every organization should prioritize.
In this eBook, we will focus on “traditional” edge sites — the type you might find in a bank branch, a doctor’s office, or a retail outlet to help you identify the right questions to ask and provide some potential answers including:
- How to find the right size of Edge rack?
- What are the different types of server racks and which one is best for your operation?
- Understanding which equipment to use for power distribution and backup
- Why maintaining the appropriate temperature and humidity smaller spaces requires a different approaches to the traditional data center
- What are the remote monitoring and management options?