A guide to understanding top-down DCIM, and why it matters
Chirag BharatiaDirector of Infrastructure Services, Oracle Cerner
As the Director of Infrastructure Services, Chirag Bharatia focuses on providing technology services and critical infrastructure that drive Oracle Cerner’s external and internal clients. His reputation is based on defining technology strategies that reduce costs, improve efficiencies, support organizational goals, and maximize the technology investment.
He makes an impact on clients and on Oracle Cerner by building a high performing organization that is focused on delivering consistent and reliable outcomes with emphasis on operational excellence, innovation, early adoption, and progressive culture
Chirag has 16 years of experience in the IT Industry and has led various teams in Infrastructure Services, Corporate Operations, Performance Improvement and Application Development.
He believes that "technology is a tool and that experience is personal” snd that “problems represent opportunities”.
- 16 years of experience in IT industry working with Healthcare, Retail and Networking giants.
- Technology advisor and contributor to Cisco, HP, Nutanix and TCL CXO Boardroom.
- Patents: 2 Published | Copyright: 1 Granted.
- Co-Owner of Culture of Innovation Initiative for Oracle Cerner India.
- Hands on experience with Mergers/Acquisitions and Business Transformation.
- Exposure working with Government Authorities: Department of Telecommunication and State level RFP Design.
- Vendor management for Tech assessment and high value negotiations.
- Industry acclaimed 6 years of uninterrupted network services from India Hub Datacenter.
- Established state of the art Corporate IT Infrastructure to support hybrid workforce needs.