Strategies for driving increased operational resiliency and efficiency whilst reducing OpEx
Anna SharpeConsultant, Swaab IP & Technology
With over 25 years' experience I am a respected transnational intellectual property, information technology and data protection lawyer. I act in transactions in which areas of intangible assets play a key role and how they interact with privacy laws. I appear in lists of the Best Lawyers of Australia publication and features in Doyle’s Guide Leading Intellectual Property Lawyer Ranking. I am also the co-author of the Thomson Reuters’ published texts Computer Contracts Principles & Precedents and Rennie’s International Computer and Internet Contracts and Law.
Recent matters in which I have been instructed included mandatory data breach scheme compliance, international trademark licences, alliance product launches, e-publishing agreements, cloud computing contracts, pay television program deals, database licensing arrangements and merchant acquirer transactions.
- Commercial law
- Intellectual property
- Information technology,
- Media & entertainment laws.
Roles, memberships and education
- State chair (Qld) of the Law Council of Australia’s Intellectual Property committee
- Master of Laws degree
- Postgraduate qualifications in corporate governance through Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Member, Intellectual Property Committee (Business Law) Law Council of Australia
- Trademark Unit Lecturer, Master of Intellectual Property, QUT.