- 21 Hours
Managing today’s mission critical facility is a complex proposition, from operational planning and deployment through to statutory compliance of standards and regulations. It is essential to have a full understanding of how to manage and optimize the interdependent systems and processes that sit within the facility in order to operate in an energy efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Our Operations Professional course, covers the successful operation of a data center, embracing current methodologies, technologies and best practice. Topics addressed and discussed range from management, finance, organization, risk, health & safety and operations, through to environmental considerations and maintenance.
Who Should Attend
- IT operations staff looking for an engineering and facilities perspective on data center management
- Data center and facilities managers responsible for M&E operational management and teams
- Sales engineers and product engineering staff from technology vendors looking for broader awareness of day to day operational management of the data center environment.
This course has met the required standards for and is endorsed, approved or accredited by the organisations listed below. Upon successful completion of this course, individuals are eligible to obtain CPD/ PDH units. Further details about our relationship with each organisation will be made available upon request.
CPD units can be used towards professional development requirements at your company as well as for professional memberships like: IET, IMechE, EI, IED, and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, among others.
- Data centre finance: terminology, TCO, cost codes, accruals & reporting
- Project, business continuity and incident scenario planning
- Customer support: SLAs, incident reporting, escalation procedure & remote hands
- Data Centre Management Systems: BMS, BAS, DCIM, NOCs
- Traditional operational staffing hierarchy
- Capacity Planning
- Maintenance Strategies
- Energy Efficiency and operational considerations
- Health & safety: risk assessment, harm categories, risk matrix and method statements
|UTC+9 (APAC)||Operations Professional||EN||20 Sep 2021||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
|UTC+1 (EMEA)||Operations Professional||EN||20 Sep 2021||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC-5 (NAM)||Operations Professional||EN||11 Oct 2021||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC+8 (APAC)||Operations Professional||EN||22 Nov 2021||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
|UTC+9 (JPN)||Operations Professional||JP||08 Dec 2021||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|