Mission Critical Tech Innovation Award
This award is all about tech. It recognizes cutting-edge technology solutions from the world of critical power, cooling tech, monitoring and operational management systems.
The winner will be the technology that in the opinion of the judges makes the most positive difference to data center design, operation and management practices.
- To qualify, the entry must have been originally developed and/or applied in the mission critical IT environment and be available to the market and in use by 1st September 2021.
- At least some of the work on the entry - conceptualisation, testing, research, development - must have been conducted in the 12 months before the entry is submitted.
- This Award is open to any sector within the data center industry (owners, operators, consultants, vendors, suppliers, academics etc).
- This Award is open to products or solutions in the categories of data center cooling, power distribution, power protection, monitoring and analysis, cabling, security, containerized or modular solutions, or related to the design or integration of such components.
- While details of new builds, extensions, refits and other infrastructure projects may be used to prove the product or solution in a real world situation, entries that focus on such projects should be entered into categories designed specifically for them.
- While this entry may include detailed updates of a product or solution that has been submitted into the DCD Awards in previous years, entrants should take care to ensure that the main body deals with work undertaken within the specified time period.