As different pressures exert themselves on the data center industry, finding the right place to handle varied and growing workloads is paramount. But with many options available, which are the most effective and efficient for the task? We recently surveyed data center professionals working within this area to get their view on the state of workload placements and what the future holds.
Read this report to get the industry's perspective on questions such as:
- What percentage of respondents' workloads are currently placed in colocation facilities?
- What are the most important factors to consider when placing workloads?
- What are the key benefits of utilizing different environments?
- What are the biggest risks in outsourcing workloads?
- How well is sustainability being served by colocation and cloud?
- And much more.