See what you can expect onsite at Indonesia's leading data center & cloud infrastructure event
Beyond machines: How risk strategies, skills and business vision drive data centers & cloud
7th Annual Show: At a Glance
- 700+ Senior Industry Attendees
- 25+ Industry Leading Speakers
- 30+ Major Vendors on Expo Floor
- 20+ Hours of Thought Leadership & Networking
Created for Indonesia > First China, then India, now Indonesia is on the cusp of reaching a level of tech-based evolution that will drive the country forward and alter the balance of tech power in South East Asia and beyond. DCD>Jakarta examines what the technological leap forward means for the Indonesian digital infrastructure ecosystem as well as for wider businesses, government & citizens
Outcome-focused > with an unmatched audience of senior executives and technical teams from many of the largest data center operators and enterprise, the conference will identify and bring to life the business opportunities and the challenges that new technologies and innovations are bringing, for in-house, cloud and colocation. Delegates will be able to rely on local and international expertise to consider and inform strategies to prepare for the new, digitalized world and to ensure the choice of the right data infrastructure to ensure competitive advantage.
Digital Transformation & the Data Center Edge
Planning for growth and predicting capacity demands for evolving digital infrastructure architectures and future industries
Planning for Hybrid IT
Effectively managing capacity and operations between on-premise, colocation and the cloud
Energy Smart & Sustainable Infrastructure
Designing and operating high-efficiency, high-reliability and high-density mission critical environments as part of the wider "smart" infrastructure ecosystem
Modernization & Lifecycle Management
Upgrading and retrofitting existing data centers to manage modern workloads and maximise your capex
Building at Scale and Speed
Exploring greenfield design, construction techniques and supply chain challenges
Find out what you can expect onsite at Indonesia's leading data center & cloud infrastructure event.
Over 30+ industry experts weigh in at Indonesia's leading data center event
Find out how you can reach an audience of over 750+ pre-qualified buyers operating in Indonesia
Register for This Event
- Enterprise & Cloud - 400 Available FREE Apply Now
- Advisory - 200 Available FREE Apply Now
- Service Provider - 300 Available FREE Apply Now
- Vendor $1295 Apply Now
You qualify for a free enterprise pass if:
1) Your company is an enterprise with data-center needs or energy network TSO/DSO driving smart energy infrastructure
2) You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration
and operations of an IT organization, data center or cloud services.
You qualify for a free advisory pass if:
1) Your company is a technical consultancy (architect, engineering, building/design / system integration) not a professional services firm.
2) Your firm is NOT engaged in, and does not earn revenues directly from, the selling or reselling of any products as a dealer, distributor or value-adder. You must not be engaged in sales/business development activity.
You qualify for a free service provider pass if:
1) Your company is an owner/operator of: a) Private, on‐premise data center b) Multi‐tenant co-location data center c) Internet host, telecom provider, carrier hotel d) Cloud IaaS/PaaS.
2) You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration and operations of data center or cloud services.
Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for a free service provider pass, and should apply for a VENDOR pass.
You need to purchase a vendor pass if your organisation provides technology, products or services to the data center sector and you, as an individual work in a senior management, marketing or business development role.
UPGRADE TO ASSOCIATE SPONSOR
Why not upgrade to this package which gives you 3 passes to attend the event, plus your corporate logo and link on our event website promoting your brand as Associate Sponsor for a cost of €3,500? If you are interested in finding out more please contact email@example.com
Credit card payment will be required pending your qualifying to attend. If, upon review, you are not accepted as an Associate Sponsor, your card will be credited back in full.
If you are interested in a larger presence at the event one of our other sponsorship opportunities may be more suitable for your requirements – contact Franck at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Yongki RS, Azaya Telecom Indonesia
DCD never fails to hold a world-class conference and high proﬁle networking. I believe the attendees have a great beneﬁt from this event. I hope DCD will continue to bring the issues that are relevant. Bravo DCD!
Alvin Siagian, NTT Indonesia Nexcenter
That was awesome, reason being is the subject matter is about how can ASEAN countries collaborate for the customers, and provide the best data center services
Senior Director, Samsung
DCD>Jakarta was a great experience! I had the chance to network, meet and exchange information with industry peers and various industry leading companies from the event & conference.