Data Center Design Awareness
- 21 Hours
This course encompasses the basic principles of data center design, tracking its history from the early days of the mainframe to the modern enterprise data center in its many forms and the future. It has modules on all the major sub-systems of a mission critical facility and their interdependencies, including power, cooling, compute and network.
Students will learn to apply best practice recommendations to site selection, building layout requirements, including resiliency level and space requirements as well as gain a good understanding of relevant standards, regulations, definitions and metrics that apply to the data center industry
Who Should Attend
- Facility engineers and technicians looking to deepen their understanding of the mission critical environment.
- Architecture, engineering and construction professionals up-skilling or transitioning to data center projects.
- Sales and marketing staff from technology vendors and other business professionals looking to build a holistic view of the modern data center.
- History of the data center
- Impact of the network on design
- Cooling system basics
- Power system basics
- Data center health and safety
- Fire protection and prevention
- Server densities and microchips
- Data center construction and project management
- Operations and maintenance
|UTC+10 (APAC)||Data Center Design Awareness||EN||02 Nov 2020||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
|UTC+8 (APAC)||Data Center Design Awareness||EN||18 Nov 2020||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
|UTC+1 (EMEA)||Data Center Design Awareness||EN||07 Dec 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC-5 (NAM)||Data Center Design Awareness||EN||07 Dec 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
Top up your knowledge with these free-to-view seminars
Conference Session How is the data center industry adapting to unpredictable change?
Conference Session Opening Keynote: Best-in-class data center provisioning at scale
Conference Session Top 3 tips to reduce operations and construction costs