- 21 Hours
Newly envisioned by Prof. Robert Tozer, a global authority on refrigeration, this course presents a detailed discussion on the key concepts, practices and interdependencies relating to data center cooling.
From cooling systems and airflow to new trends & technologies, if you or your team is involved in data center cooling, whether it is in an operations, sales or a support capacity, this course will provide you with a greater understanding of the topic. With a practical and interactive approach, it will ensure a forward thinking mentality and will allow you to be more independent with your knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Consulting Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical) upskilling or transitioning to data center projects.
- Critical infrastructure engineers from data center operators responsible for facilities operations.
- Sales engineers and product engineering staff from technology vendors looking for broader awareness of their market
This course has met the required standards for and is endorsed, approved or accredited by the organisations listed below. Upon successful completion of this course, individuals are eligible to obtain CPD/ PDH units. Further details about our relationship with each organisation will be made available upon request.
CPD units can be used towards professional development requirements at your company as well as for professional memberships like: IET, IMechE, EI, IED, and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, among others.
- Heat transfer
- Free cooling / economizer analysis for different climates
- Fluid cooling systems
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Air management control systems
- Risk mitigation & energy enabler
- Energy efficiency recommendations
|UTC+8 (APAC)||Cooling Professional||EN||27 Sep 2021||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
|UTC+1 (EMEA)||Cooling Professional||EN||18 Oct 2021||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC-5 (NAM)||Cooling Professional||EN||25 Oct 2021||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC+8 (APAC)||Cooling Professional||EN||27 Oct 2021||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
|UTC+9 (JPN)||Cooling Professional||JP||17 Nov 2021||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|