- 21 Hours
Newly envisioned by Prof. Robert Tozer, a global authority on refrigeration, this course presents a detailed discussion on the key concepts, practices and interdependencies relating to data center cooling.
From cooling systems and airflow to new trends & technologies, if you or your team is involved in data center cooling, whether it is in an operations, sales or a support capacity, this course will provide you with a greater understanding of the topic. With a practical and interactive approach, it will ensure a forward thinking mentality and will allow you to be more independent with your knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Consulting Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical) upskilling or transitioning to data center projects.
- Critical infrastructure engineers from data center operators responsible for facilities operations.
- Sales engineers and product engineering staff from technology vendors looking for broader awareness of their market
- Heat transfer
- Free cooling / economizer analysis for different climates
- Fluid cooling systems
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Air management control systems
- Risk mitigation & energy enabler
- Energy efficiency recommendations
|UTC-6 (LAT)||Cooling Professional||SP||02 Nov 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC-6 (LAT)||Cooling Professional||SP||16 Nov 2020||5 days||8AM – 12PM||Book Now|
|UTC+1 (EMEA)||Cooling Professional||EN||30 Nov 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC+8 (APAC)||Cooling Professional||EN||02 Dec 2020||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
Top up your knowledge with these free-to-view seminars
Conference Session Keynote: 10 Challenges in data center cooling operations
Conference Session Keynote: ASHRAE workload-defined power trends and implications for cooling
Conference Session Panel: What will be the speed and scale of the transition to liquid cooling?
Conference Session Cooling the Cloud - liquid cooling trends