Cosmin GeorgescuCEO, Cluster Power
Cosmin Georgescu, CEO of ClusterPower, is an energy expert and has 15 years of experience in management and 20 years of experience in the field of energy infrastructure and complex technological projects.
- Responsible for all activities related to development, including due diligence on all new construction, finance and feasibility, consultant procurement and oversight, property management and construction supervision, sales and leasing management, and handover / delivery.
- Kennesaw State US MBA
- Certified Sotware Developer, Cisco Professional, Network Design Professional
- Project Management Certification, Security Systems Professional
- EPC for Cernavoda Nuclear Power Plant
- Design and permitting first Wind Farm for Electrica Romania 52 MW
- EPC for First Photovoltaic in Romania 1MW
- EPC for First Cogeneration Plant of Bucharest 2MW, Brasov 1MW and Vatra Dornei 3MW
- EPC for Microsoft data center,
- EPC for Bosch data center,
- EPC with Siemens for Radet Constanta data center
- EPC for main hub of Fan Courier facility including data center.