Alvin SiagianSenior IT Representative, IDPRO Data Center Association
Alvin has 20+ years of Information Technology experience and 13 years in key management positions. His key strengths are Strategic Planning, leadership & motivation, problem solving, negotiation, collaboration & consensus building. He is experienced in Project Management in complex, pressure intensive environment, and posesses excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills at all levels.
Alvin has been directly responsible for:
- IT & Managed Services Director business and operation strategic planning and alignment increasing measureable TCO, optimizing capital and operational budget planning leveraging on technology, and implementation of international standard best practices i.e. ISO 27001, ITIL, SLA (99.8% - 99.999%), and automation.
- Strategic Plan right sizing technology solution to business needs, strategically expand Company Managed Services businesses in production and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Management with additional strategically placed state-of-the art Tier-4 ready data centers across the country, gaining reputation and attracting world known companies becoming clients
- Acquisition and support management for mainframe, midrange, and client server application and hardware and Wide and Local Area Networks
- Customer Service & Help Desk management for large and small corporations
- Contract management & negotiations
- Enterprise-wide Security Administration, including data, documents, internet, and medical information security
- Operating budgets of low $200,000s to $15+ million