Understanding Single Line Drawing
- 7 Hours
Designed for both ICT and M&E operatives, this one day course focuses on the conceptsof redundancy, concurrent maintainability and fault-tolerance in standards such as EN50600 and TIA-942-A and how that translates into single-line drawings.
Whether you have a new or existing facility, the single-line diagram is the vital roadmap for all future testing, service and maintenance activities
Who Should Attend
- Consulting Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical) upskilling or transitioning to data center projects.
- Critical infrastructure engineers from data center operators responsible for facilities operations.
- Sales engineers and product engineering staff from technology vendors looking for broader awareness of their market
This course has met the required standards for and is endorsed, approved or accredited by the organisations listed below. Upon successful completion of this course, individuals are eligible to obtain CPD/ PDH units. Further details about our relationship with each organisation will be made available upon request.
CPD units can be used towards professional development requirements at your company as well as for professional memberships like: IET, IMechE, EI, IED, and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, among others.
- Principles of Data Center power systems
- Introduction to Single & Three Phase Systems
- Major components
- Typical drawings
- Electrical Single Line Drawings