Understanding Single Line Drawing
- 7 Hours
Designed for both ICT and M&E operatives, this one day course focuses on the conceptsof redundancy, concurrent maintainability and fault-tolerance in standards such as EN50600 and TIA-942-A and how that translates into single-line drawings.
Whether you have a new or existing facility, the single-line diagram is the vital roadmap for all future testing, service and maintenance activities
Who Should Attend
- Consulting Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical) upskilling or transitioning to data center projects.
- Critical infrastructure engineers from data center operators responsible for facilities operations.
- Sales engineers and product engineering staff from technology vendors looking for broader awareness of their market
- Principles of Data Center power systems
- Introduction to Single & Three Phase Systems
- Major components
- Typical drawings
- Electrical Single Line Drawings