- 21 Hours
Managing the power requirements of today’s high-end and high-availability data centres is an extremely complex task which is often underestimated, especially since many of the data centres are operating at, or near, their design limits and downtime is never an option.
A comprehensive understanding of how power requirements impact the design and operation of data centers is fundamental. From power distribution and critical components to energy efficiencies, this course provides a granular understanding of the key challenges related to power within infrastructure
Who Should Attend
- Consulting Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical) upskilling or transitioning to data center projects.
- Critical infrastructure engineers from data center operators responsible for facilities operations.
- Sales engineers and product engineering staff from technology vendors looking for broader awareness of their market
- Power consumption
- Concepts of reliability and availability
- UPS topologies
- Emergency power generation
- Diesel generators
- Fuel delivery, storage & treatment
- Circuit protection
- Critical systems maintenance
- Sustainability & energy efficiency
|UTC-6 (LAT)||Power Professional||SP||09 Nov 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC+2 (ES)||Power Professional||SP||16 Nov 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC+1 (EMEA)||Power Professional||EN||16 Nov 2020||5 days||9AM – 1PM||Book Now|
|UTC-6 (NAM)||Power Professional||EN||30 Nov 2020||4 days||9AM – 2PM||Book Now|
|UTC+8 (APAC)||Power Professional||EN||07 Dec 2020||3 days||9AM – 5PM||Book Now|
Top up your knowledge with these free-to-view seminars
Conference Session Panel discussion: Will software virtualize mission critical power?