A peer-to-peer VIP event to solve the data center, cloud & edge capacity challenge
Event in numbers:
- 250+ Senior colo, cloud & telco executives
- 90% rated last year's program 7/10 or higher
- 82% Rate the networking opportunity 7/10 or higher
- 46+ New colo builds within DFW area identified in 2020
With 53MWs+ of colocation inventory DFW is the 2nd largest market in the US. At this exclusive event for 250 regional VIPs, you can expect to meet:
- Hyperscalers including Google, Facebook & AWS who spent $29 billion on data centers in Q1 2019 alone
- US Colos responsible for 314+ data centers
- Construction companies generating $6.2+ billion in data center revenues
- Consulting engineers & architects driving $305+ million in data center project fees
- Telcos including Verizon, AT&T & NTT with a market cap of $222+ billion.
2019 Speakers included:
Energy Smart Infrastructure
From future battery technology to microgrids and the latest cooling tech, this content theme provides data center operators with expert opinion and guidance on how to design and operate highly-efficient and highly-reliable mission critical environments that support the next generation of high density IT.
5G, Edge & Interconnect
The data center landscape is evolving fast with 5G and IoT technologies set to ignite exponential data growth at the core and create a “new” edge ecosystem. This content theme looks at how this new infrastructure layer is going to be built, deployed and connected.
Building at Scale & Speed
It’s crucial for data center developers and operators to reduce time to construction especially within the colo and hyperscale sectors. This content theme explores new greenfield data center design, construction techniques, framework agreements and supply chain dynamics
Apply for a pass:
- Enterprise FREE Executive only event
- Colo/Cloud/Telco FREE Executive only event
- Advisory FREE Executive only event
You qualify for an exclusive enterprise pass if:
- Your company is an enterprise organisation with datacenter requirements
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management planning, strategy, design, procurement, implementation, integration and operations in a C-level or Director level position
You qualify for an exclusive colo/cloud/telco pass if:
- Your company is an owner/operator of Colo / MTDC / MSP / Cloud or Telco data centers
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management professional in planning, strategy, design, procurement, implementation, integration and operations at a C-Level /Director level
You qualify for an exclusive advisory pass if:
- Your company is a technical consultancy or contractor i.e architect, engineering, construction, design, systems integration or facilities management.
- Or, you provide the following professional services: investment & real estate, IT sourcing, legal.
- You are a Director or C-Level employee
Rick Einhorn, EYP Mission Critical Facilities
DCD is an invaluable source for both thought leadership, the introduction of cutting edge ideas and simply for developing new business opportunities.
Oman N Elissa, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
DCD sets the bar for high quality data center industry events, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Kevin Brown, Schneider Electric
DCD does a great job at putting together an event that enables us to share some of our perspectives but also to be able to get feedback from people.
2020 US event series:
Solving the enterprise data center, cloud and edge infrastructure capacity challenge
Conference Datacenter-nomics New YorkThe C-Level Summit on data center investment and financial engineering
Conference DCD>San Francisco 2020Solving the data center, edge and cloud capacity challenge for future industries
Conference DCD>Virginia 2020Meeting capacity demands for 70% of the world's internet traffic