Highlights from India's leading Webscale data center event.
India’s leading data center and cloud infrastructure convention
9th Annual Show: At a Glance
- 850+ Senior Industry Attendees
- 30+ Industry Leading Speakers
- 8+ Hours of Dedicated Networking
- 30+ Partners & Exhibitors
With over a billion strong customer base, favorable Government policies coupled with country wide digital revolution, IOT deployment, cloud adoption, India is gearing up for second phase of data center growth. These trends will lead to surge in webscale data centres within the country.
The 9th Annual DCD>Bangalore will track the inevitable growth of Webscale Datacenters in India by bringing together senior stakeholders from the Datacenter and Cloud community for thought provoking discussions on the current paradigm shift from on-prem to colo to cloud, edge computing, green data centers, digital transformation and other key aspects that enable the evolution of the IT infrastructure of the country.
A day filled with thought-leading presentations, panels, keynotes, lightning sessions, hosted roundtables, solutions briefings, ‘big discussions,’ and private, closed-door debates, workshops, DCD>Bangalore 2019 is the annual industry gathering not to be missed.
Digital Transformation & The Data Center Edge
Business Drivers | System & Protocol | Infrastructure
Executing Hybrid IT Strategy
Segmenting IT needs | Agility | Scalability | Security | Cost-reduction
Energy Smart & Sustainable Infrastructure
Uptime | Resource & Supply | Energy Smart
Modernization & Lifecycle Management
Future-proofing | Reducing TCO | Legacy system efficiency
Register for This Event
- Enterprise FREE Apply Now
- Advisory FREE Apply Now
- Service Provider Free Apply Now
- Vendor $1399 Apply Now
You qualify for a free enterprise pass if:
- Your company is an enterprise with data-center needs or energy network TSO/DSO driving smart energy infrastructure
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration and operations of an IT organization, data center or cloud services.
Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for an enterprise pass, and should apply for a VENDOR pass.
You qualify for a free advisory pass if:
- Your company is a technical consultancy (architect, engineering, building/design / system integration) not a professional services firm.
- Your firm is NOT engaged in, and does not earn revenues directly from, the selling or reselling of any products as a dealer, distributor or value-adder. You must not be engaged in sales/business development activity.
You qualify for a free service provider pass if:
- Your company is an owner/operator of:
- Private, on‐premise data center
- Multi‐tenant co-location data center
- Internet host, telecom provider, carrier hotel
- Cloud IaaS/PaaS
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration and operations of data center or cloud services.
Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for a free service provider pass, and should apply for a VENDOR pass.
You need to purchase a vendor pass if your organisation provides technology, products or services to the data center sector and you, as an individual work in a senior management, marketing or business development role.
UPGRADE TO ASSOCIATE SPONSOR
Why not upgrade to this package which gives you 3 passes to attend the event, plus your corporate logo and link on our event website promoting your brand as Associate Sponsor for a cost of $4,500? If you are interested in finding out more please contact email@example.com
Credit card payment will be required pending your qualifying to attend. If, upon review, you are not accepted as an Associate Sponsor, your card will be credited back in full.
If you are interested in a larger presence at the event one of our other sponsorship opportunities may be more suitable for your requirements – contact Naveen at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Ajay Garg, Intel
DCD offers great platform for us to educate our customers about the capability of IT devices that they can use to better manager there data center.
Dr. Kanwal Sujit, KlimArt
DCD provides an excellent platform which has world class cutting edge technologies, giving such an informative sessions & excellent networking for people to come, learn & network.
Mahendra Patukuri, Director, PwC
It was a great response and involvement from the IT Infrastructure community at the DCD event in Bangalore this year. The forum provided wonderful insights about the emerging Infrastructure issues that we face across industries and its growing impact in our daily lives.
Watch the Videos From 2018
Event News Best In India Awards 2018
Highlights from the very first DCD Awards in India
Event News DCD>Mumbai Highlights 2018
The best bits from DCD>Mumbai October 2018
Event News DCD>South East Asia 2018 Highlights
Highlights from Asia Pacific's leading data center and cloud infrastructure transformation event at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from Sep 11-12 2018.