Viewers joined us on Thursday 1 December 2016 for an insightful and educational look into how data centers could secure their physical assets in 2017.
Whether you’re a company looking to evaluate a data center, or a data/tech company looking to upgrade and improve their physical security, we’ll discuss some of the codes and requirements from major organizations along with important considerations for each facility layer, from ‘curb to core’.
Our webinar provided some food for thought on:
- The rise of the data centre and new security challenges
- Risks that businesses face from data loss
- Three layers of physical security and 12 data centre security tips
- Cost effective access control and ‘curb to core’ security
- Best practices in securing data against attack and business continuity
- How to manage and achieve compliance with regulatory requirement
Watch the on-demand here:
Don’t forget to download your copy of a recent white paper from our partners.