Due to technical errors beyond our control, the BrightTalk platform experienced some issues on today’s webinar, so we will be re-scheduling the webinar for a later date. Please stay tuned to this page and DCD communications for further details.
In the meantime please feel free to download 2 fantastic white papers from Assa Abloy.
Data drives our economy and is critical to the success of every organisation. What we do and how we support the functions of data collection, storage and the absolute need to keep that information secure grows more critical every day. Whether you’re a company looking to evaluate a data center, or a data/tech company looking to upgrade and improve their physical security, we’ll discuss some of the codes and requirements from major organizations along with important considerations for each facility layer, from ‘curb to core’.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- The rise of the data centre and new security challenges
- Risks that businesses face from data loss
- Three layers of physical security and 12 data centre security tips
- Cost effective access control and ‘curb to core’ security
- Best practices in securing data against attack and business continuity
- How to manage and achieve compliance with regulatory requirements
Must watch webinar for facility managers, needing to be aware of physical security options and businesses looking to upgrade and improve their security measures.
Stay tuned for a new webinar date