DCD Magazine – October/November Issue
The October/November issue of DCD Magazine, the industry’s only high quality printed magazine, is out now.
Available bi-monthly in print or as a digital download, each issue is completely free and filled with the latest news, features and opinions from DCD’s global editorial team.
- To read the digital edition of the magazine or subscribe to the print edition, click here.
The Machine Itself
On the cover: There are those claim it’s time to turn control of our data centers over to intelligent machines, but is the era of artificial intelligence really nigh?
In this issue of DCD Magazine, we talk to a dozen experts in the fields of AI, DCIM and data centers to find out the current state of AI in the data center. (p.16)
Also in the magazine:
- Dirty data centers - The importance of keeping clean (p.23)
- Watching the data center detectives - When things fall apart, these are the people that will tell you why (p.32)
- Life on the edge - Defining the edge is hard, building it is harder (p.38)
- One ring to rule them all - An interview with Mesosphere co-founder and chief architect Benjamin Hindman (p.21)
- Be prepared for trouble - Mother Nature is angry; be ready (p.35)
- London weathers Brexit fears - The editorial team might be scared about our city, but colos aren’t (p.28)
- Plus: News, features from LATAM and APAC, an update on Project Olympus, a dive into hyperconverged infrastructure, and Max Smolaks’ latest rant
To look at the past issues of the magazine, visit our archive
Contact the editorial team:
Like what you see? Have a juicy tip or helpful suggestion? Let us know at email@example.com