DCD Magazine – December/January Issue
The December/January issue of DCD Magazine, the industry’s only high quality printed magazine, is out now.
Available bi-monthly in print or as a digital download, each issue is completely free and filled with the latest news, features and opinions from DCD’s global editorial team.
- To read the digital edition of the magazine or subscribe to the print edition, fill the form on the right or click here.
Children of the Cold War
On the cover: At the height of the Cold War, vast subterranean structures were built across America, some designed to wage war, others to survive it.
In our latest cover feature, we talk to entrepreneurs taking those nuclear-hardened sites and turning them into data centers. Some believe the threat has returned, and they’re making sure that our data is ready for whatever comes next. (p.16)
Also in the magazine:
- Building the edge - Telcos will have more power in edge networking (p.21)
- With good intentions - A decade of chasing efficiency in the European Union (p.39)
- DCD>Awards Winners - Here’s who won our annual awards (p.45)
- Blending copper and fiber - Cables are evolving to meet the needs of data centers (p.28)
- How long is a piece of string? - Upcoming European regulation makes colocation providers pay attention to the length of their network cables (p.35)
- Opening the racks - Rack standards are getting an upgrade, but will Open Rack or Open19 come out on top? (p.36)
- Plus: We have content on the rapidly growing markets in Asia, standards in Peru, Max attacks hackers, stories from the world of DCD, the latest in breaking news, and hidden pictures of Santa Claus
To read the past issues of the magazine, visit our archive
Contact the editorial team:
Like what you see? Have a juicy tip or helpful suggestion? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org