Country missing? Please select your nearest region...
• Best practices and methodology for energy and cost-efficient data centre operations.
• Overcoming hurdles relating to the execution of consolidation, and green and brownfield projects.
• The challenges of streamlining mission-critical IT services to outsourced environments.
• Building and executing data centre strategies that meet your business requirements and understanding the short, medium and long-term impacts of your decisions.
• Everything-as-a-Service: What are the value propositions of the different outsourcing models? From wholesale to retail collocation, from platform specific services (PaaS) to software-as-a-service and the cloud - how do you model economic benefits against risk?
• Supplier management & SLAs: Outsourcing your data centre requirements to a third party and still retaining control. How to choose the right partner, negotiate the right contract, and manage the perfect relationship.
• Hybrid strategies: For most companies a mixed model of in-house and outsourced solutions is a reality, but how do you balance your future capacity requirements with infrastructure availability and redundancy whilst ensuring the best mean time to market?
• Energy efficient IT infrastructure or ‘green IT’: What are the benefits of migrating to next-generation low-energy multi-core microprocessor technology? How will your organisation take advantage of converged computing and how will that change the hardware profile of your data centre?
• The virtualisation technology roadmap: Where next? Virtualisation is moving beyond the server in storage and networking virtualisation. Which technologies are ready for deployment and what impact will this have on your data centre topology?
Content tracks that tackle the strategic, tactical, and operational challenges within any data centre project lifecycle
In recognition of trends and the direction that the data centre industry is moving, all of our conferences across our 45 global locations will address the strategic, tactical and operational issues to equip our delegates with the knowledge and networking necessary for an holistic understanding of the challenges ahead.
Design, Build, Operate is our longest running conference theme and focuses on every part of the mission-critical facility lifecycle. From site selection and engineering design through to power availability and full data centre automation; these are must-attend sessions for any organisation embarking on a new data centre project or operating existing facilities.
For every decision to build a data centre there is one to outsource. From collocation to Platform-as-a-Service, from Software-as-a-Service, to building your data centre capacity in the cloud, what are the options most appropriate to your organisation? This conference theme explores an enterprise’s strategic options for data centre outsourcing, weighing up the economic benefits, the risks and the performance characteristics against those of doing it yourself.
The efficiency of the facility is only half the equation – optimising all the systems that run within it is crucial: from processing to storage, to network to application. The ITO conference stream provides insight on how IT needs drive data centre strategy and how that impacts infrastructure requirements.
DatacenterDynamics Mumbai is specifically designed to fill the knowledge and networking needs for both those responsible for the design, build an operation of IT facilities as well as key IT decision makers responsible for strategic decisions regarding capacity planning and technology investment.
Registered attendees of an event are able to access the majority of the material presented after an event. We are introducing a new system - PresentationPLAYBACK - which enables you to listen to a full sound recording of the session along with the PowerPoint and any associated movies in a single file.
You will therefore need to have a recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer in order to view them (Google Chrome Users need not worry about this, as it's pre-built-in). Although we now endeavour to record all presentations in this format, occasionally - for technical reasons beyond our control - it is not possible to fully capture all sessions; in such cases you will only be able to view a PDF.
To access PresentationPLAYBACK you must be signed into your account. Click on the MyDCD button on the top navigation panel which will take you to your personal homepage - on the right hand column you will find an area headed 'My Presentations'. Here are listed the conferences you have access to (see access and restrictions below). The links will take you to the programme page of that conference, and by clicking on a session you will be taken to the individual conference asset where you will find the feature. Alternatively you can navigate to the conference site you wish and acess the file directly from there - remember you must be signed in.
DatacenterDynamics Conference sessions with this feature available will display the PresentationPLAYBACK icon:
The player is simple to use. Click on the play button for automatic playback, or advance through the slides.
The conference presentations you can view depend on your membership level. Silver members only have access to those from the events they have actually attended, whilst Gold members have access to presentation materials from all our events around the world. Click to here to find out about membership levels and how you can upgrade.