Cloud Journey of the Year
With such a vast array of cloud offerings from which to choose, and volumes of claims, counter-claims, technical material and promises to wade through, starting out or taking new directions in the Cloud can be a daunting prospect. Nevertheless, the “Cloud” in all of its forms touches nearly every IT delivery models, whether “public”, “private” or as a “hybrid”.
This Award will be presented to the organization that can demonstrate an innovative or pioneering approach to cloud adoption that best matches business objectives meeting corporate requirements in terms of risk, availability and security.
- Must Be at least in part located in the relevant Awards region although the scope of the initiatives may be geographically wider
- Must have come into operation between June 1 2014 and September 30 2015
Judging criteria & entry requirements
The entrant should supply the following information for Round 1 of the judging process:
- An overview of the project, including the business objectives, the problems you were solving, the innovation of the final solution and the benefits to your organization – the “before and after” scenario.
- Evidence of success in meeting project objectives, including those relating specifically to IT performance and delivery and including metrics used to evaluate.
- The capability of the project/process to act an exemplar to other organizations looking at cloud computing options.
The entrant should provide supporting documentation in the form of PDF and/or JPEG only, to include design presentations, articles, white papers or graphics that will be used in Round 1 of the judging process (limited to 4 documents).
In Round 2 judges will ask further questions about the entries using our new online awards platform. Successful finalists will be expected to provide timely responses in order to meet the required deadlines.