The Public Services Digital Delivery
The role of the public sector and Government in the IT and data center world is well established, being in many countries the largest user of such services. Government is increasingly active in the sector in the development of models to deliver its own services to relevant stakeholders and ensuring the levels of infrastructure, education and investment to make this happen. This category is designed to recognise achievement in Government and public sector digital delivery models.
The winner of this award will excel in demonstrating the leadership required to bring together the disparate groups inside and outside of Government necessary to deliver a successful project.
- Must be located within the relevant Awards region
- Must be conducted in conjunction with or on behalf of Government departments, agencies, commissions, business units at either the national, local or international level
- Must have come into operation between 1st June 2015 and 31st May 2016
- Entries may be submitted by consulting engineers, contractors, and vendors working in conjunction with Government entities as previously defined
Judging criteria & entry requirements
The entrant should supply the following information for Round 1 of the judging process:
1. Provide an overview of the project including its objectives, the problems you were solving, the innovation of the final solution and the benefits generated for the government institution and the public
2. Evidence of success in meeting the project objectives including metrics used
3. The capability of the project to act an exemplar to the public/Government sector
The entrant should provide supporting documentation in the form of PDF and/or JPEG only to include design presentations, articles, white papers or graphics which will be used in Round 1 of the judging process (limited to 4 documents).
In Round 2 judges will ask further questions about the entries using our new online awards platform; Successful finalists will be expected to provide timely responses in order to meet the deadline requirements.
Previous winners include:
- University of Cambridge
Previous Finalists in this category include:
- Abu Dhabi Police
- SCC and Skills Funding Agency
- The Comunidad Autonoma de la Region de Murcia (CARM)