Critical Environment Future Thinking
At the heart of every product or solution that moves the data center industry forward is a great idea and this Award is about recognising the innovation and thinking that is shaping the next generation of cutting edge data center solutions. With the challenges confronting the industry now moving quicker and hitting harder than ever before so the solutions developed in response need to raise the bar continually in terms of innovation, ease of deployment and ‘real world’ application.
All our previous winners demonstrate more than anything the power that creative and focused thinking can have in developing solutions that will make a real and positive difference to data center design, operation and management.
- The person or organisation responsible for the idea or concept and its origination must be based within the relevant Awards region
- The idea or concept must have been originally developed and/or applied into data centers within the Awards region
- The concept or idea must have been developed or introduced since 1st June 2015
- This Award is open to any sector within the data center industry (owners, operators, consultants, vendors, suppliers, academics, etc)
- This Award is open to products or solutions in the categories of data center cooling, power distribution, power protection, monitoring and analysis, cabling, security, containerized or modular solutions or related to the design or integration of such components
Judging criteria & entry requirements
The entrant should supply the following information for Round 1 of the judging process:
1. Provide a detailed overview of the concept or product including the importance of the issue/problem it addresses and an understanding of its ‘real world’ application.
2. Validation of its success or a methodology to demonstrate its theoretical success if not yet fully tested/implemented.
3. Its relevance across the wider industry including expected variations under different operating conditions.
The entrant should provide supporting documentation in the form of PDF and/or JPEG only, to include design presentations, articles, white papers or graphics which will be used in Round 1 of the judging process (limited to 4 documents).
In Round 2 judges will ask further questions about the entries using our new online awards platform; Successful finalists will be expected to provide timely responses in order to meet the deadline requirements
provides scalable eLearning and face-to-face data center training for the global mission critical sector.
Courses are developed and delivered by an international network of industry experts using the latest educational techniques.
Globally recognized and accredited, training addresses the real world tactical demands faced by data centers.
To find out more please visit: www.dc-professional.com
Previous winners include:
- KPN NV
Previous Finalists in this category include:
- Future Facilities