Cloud Journey of the Year
With such a vast array of cloud offerings to choose from, and volumes of claims, counter-claims, technical material and promises to wade through, starting out or taking new directions in the cloud can be a daunting prospect. Notwithstanding, the “cloud” in all its forms touches nearly all IT delivery models, whether “public”, “private” or as a “hybrid”.
This Award will be presented to the organisation that can demonstrate an innovative or pioneering approach to cloud adoption that best matches business objectives meeting corporate requirements in terms of risk, availability and security.
- Must be at least in part located in the relevant Awards region although the scope of the initiatives may be geographically wider
- Must have come into operation between 1st June 2015 and 31st May 2016
Judging criteria & entry requirements
The entrant should supply the following information for Round 1 of the judging process:
1. Provide an overview of the project including the business objectives, the problems you were solving, the innovation of the final solution and the benefits for your organisation – the before and after scenario
2. Evidence of success in meeting project objectives including those relating specifically to IT performance and delivery including metrics used to evaluate
3. The capability of the project/process to act an exemplar to other organizations looking at cloud computing options
The entrant should provide supporting documentation in the form of PDF and/or JPEG only to include design presentations, articles, white papers or graphics which will be used in Round 1 of the judging process (limited to 4 documents).
In Round 2 judges will ask further questions about the entries using our new online awards platform; Successful finalists will be expected to provide timely responses in order to meet the deadline requirements.
Previous winners include:
Previous Finalists in this category include:
- Extrinsica Global
- Kio Network